Wednesday 30 January 2013

Introduction

Hey guys! This is a blog I made to post my CAS reflections on. My name is Abhishek, I am 17 years old, and am doing the first year of my IB diploma program. So as part of the IBDP, we are required to participate in CAS (which stands for creativity, action, and service) to mold us into all-round individuals and not just bookworms who sit at home and study. As you will from the posts made later on, we really do participate in a variety of activities and the end result is what you will end up reading here. I will try to post as many pictures and link as many videos as possible but I can't make any guarantees. So happy reading!

P.S. As for the name of the blog, I thought just IB school blog was too boring, so I decided to throw in some spice. If you think the name is inappropriate, I will change it. (To teachers)

No comments:

Post a Comment